Latest UFS newsletter
All other member benefits
Latest Reps briefing
All other Reps needs
Recruit a friend
UFS Learning Project
Information about courses
Become a Learning Rep
UFS Union Learning Project
New skills, new opportunities, new U!
For many, "learning" was left st the school gate many years ago -
So why should you choose to go back to learning now?
UFS’ new venture in promoting learning can:
- Give you more opportunities in life
- Assist you if you are facing redundancy
- Be done just because it’s fun
There are many different types of learning available from:
- Recreational courses- yoga, keep fit, flower arranging, Tai-chi, karate
- Practical courses - plumbing, car mechanics, DIY, cookery, hair dressing and beauty treatments,
- Educational courses – numeracy, literacy, GCSE’s, AS and A levels, Open University courses (including short courses), languages,
- Technical courses – IT, use of Internet and the use of skype
...and many more.
Most of these courses can be done on a part time basis and some can be completed on an e-learning basis to allow you to study, at home, at a time best suited to you. Like to know more? Please ring 01242 262220 and speak to a ULP adviser
Please access the ULP website.